Friday, November 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


I remember the first time we saw, I was like three years old, the time you and Olumide came for holiday at our place.

I remember we used to play daddy and mummy, you were the daddy and Timilehin and I were your wives. It was silly, every time I think about it, it brings smile to my face no matter the mood I am in, the day you hit your head on the ground and the three of us kept it a secret from mum, then you became very sick and we had to confess ( I can’t really remember if I was the one that told the secret), well it was the best time ever!

Since then we have looked up to you like a brother we never had and you filled the gap.

Well, sometimes it’s just too late to tell the people you love how you feel about them, I guess it’s never too late to tell you how I feel although when you were here I  never thought it necessary neither did I think I’d have to write this because I thought you’ll always be here but I was wrong.

This is all kind of awkward; I just want to thank you for everything, for being there despite how annoying, difficult and impossible I am.

The last time we saw, I remembered how you hugged and carried the three of us around and you said ‘I don’t want it to be a new thing if any guy should do this’. I’ll always remember and cherish it if I knew you were leaving, would have hugged you more.

Today is the day you were born on this earth, and you are a special and extraordinary person, not because of the materials you have but because you’ve been able to influence the life of others in a positive way I pray that you will spend many more years and live a fulfilled live.

You are one of the few people that have inspired me to become a better person, I love you so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment